Paradise Lost
We have a new forum!

http://paradiselost.ipbfree.com

Paradise Lost

Paradise Lost is a forum dedicated to the Bioshock videogame series and the Role Playing community. If you enjoy intellectual videogame discussion and roleplaying with a Bioshock twist, Paradise Lost is your forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
We have a new forum! http://paradiselost.ipbfree.com
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:07 am
Latest topics
» Stanny-boy. (Stanley Coleman)
Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:05 pm by Stanley

» 'Ello there.
Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:05 pm by Stanley

» Joseph 'Joey' Sleep
Sat May 02, 2009 5:42 pm by Joey

» Ideas for Plasmids?
Sat May 02, 2009 12:38 pm by Joey

» Joseph "Mitch" Mitchener
Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:34 pm by Orkpower

» Introducing myself
Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:29 pm by RTM

» Jonas "Judas" Priest
Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:52 pm by AspirationRealized

» Katherine "Kat" Brynes
Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:32 pm by AspirationRealized

» Hello, my name is Judas.
Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:05 pm by Judas

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Rapture Radio

Share | 

[Fort Frolic, Fleet Hall] A Place to Relax.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Circus of Values
Thuggish Splicer
Thuggish Splicer

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: [Fort Frolic, Fleet Hall] A Place to Relax.   Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:27 pm

Sitting in the dark, slightly chilled theatre, the beautiful piano music of Sander Cohen washing over the lavishly, expensively dressed crowd. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see a young couple kissing in the corner of the balcony. I think to myself, "Hehe, young love...you can never quite escape it. Shit, I'm 29, what the hell am I doing without somebody?"

Sighing, I stand and go to the bar, hoping that they have some form of wine to delight myself with.

"Hey, what choices of wine do you have?" I inquire.

"What the hell do I look like, Worley himself?" replies the bartender.

Quite taken aback by his comment, and obviously showing it, the bartender laughs and says "Just kidding, pal. I have a big selection, you got a preference?"

Damn. I hadn't thought on it....

"Just give me some Merlot. I need something alchoholic, and fast."

Handing me the glass, I return to my seat, and listen as Cohen's music submerges me into fantasy, albeit a slightly tipsy one.

((Freelance, Open))

Fort Frolic

Bonus:
A place for fun and festivities. What goes great with having fun? Why buying things, of course. There are extra Circus of Values here. They also have the greatest selection anywhere in Rapture. If you can buy it at a Circus of Values you can buy it at Fort Frolic!

Selection & Prices
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Weapons: Chain, Shotgun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Electric Flesh
Thuggish Splicer
Thuggish Splicer

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: [Fort Frolic, Fleet Hall] A Place to Relax.   Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:39 am

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Electric Flesh on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circus of Values
Thuggish Splicer
Thuggish Splicer

PostSubject: Re: [Fort Frolic, Fleet Hall] A Place to Relax.   Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:30 pm

Tilting back my glass, I feel remorse at the fact that its content has been drained. Feeling slightly tipsy, but not quite as drunk as a should have liked to be, I think to myself "Hey, you bastard, get another drink." Standing up, I try walking to the bar without falling.
Walking in, I see one of Rapture's many citizens, probably buying a drink for the blonde lady off to the side.
"Lucky bastard..." I mumble to myself.

As I order my drink, I notice an empty chair. It looks positively comfy, and just what I need at the moment. Walking over, I sit down, and watch, slightly amused at the man with what I assume is his date.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Electric Flesh
Thuggish Splicer
Thuggish Splicer

PostSubject: Re: [Fort Frolic, Fleet Hall] A Place to Relax.   Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:06 pm

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad .

Last edited by Electric Flesh on Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circus of Values
Thuggish Splicer
Thuggish Splicer

PostSubject: Re: [Fort Frolic, Fleet Hall] A Place to Relax.   Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:13 pm

I watch, laughing internally, as the man I was watching exploded at what I assumed was his date. An enormous amount of expletives fill the air, gathering the attention of everyone around. After his huff, the man stormed off towards the Bathysphere station. I sat there, pondering what to do, when I felt like conversing with the man, whatever his name was. Standing up, I winced at my slight limp. Then, hurrying as fast as my legs would allow, I ran as fast as I possibly could.

Bursting into the station, I scanned the crowd of men with their late-night buddies, I spotted him walking towards the 'sphere. Stopping him a split-second before he entered it, I belted out a quick greeting.

"Hey pal, my name is John. Wanna get some drinks, after what that mean lady did to you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Electric Flesh
Thuggish Splicer
Thuggish Splicer

PostSubject: Re: [Fort Frolic, Fleet Hall] A Place to Relax.   Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:17 pm

@ @ @ @ @ @

Last edited by Electric Flesh on Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circus of Values
Thuggish Splicer
Thuggish Splicer

PostSubject: Re: [Fort Frolic, Fleet Hall] A Place to Relax.   Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:27 pm

Sitting on the worn red leather seats of the bathysphere, an awkward silence decends in between Alan and I. In an effort to start conversation, I sigh. Looking around, I view the visible hand marks on the bathysphere lever. The metal of the bathysphere does little to reflect the slight call of the lonesome whale, or the little thunk everytime a hapless fish hits the side of the sphere. Sighing once more, I raise my voice to an acceptable level, asking "So buddy, what's your life story?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Electric Flesh
Thuggish Splicer
Thuggish Splicer

PostSubject: Re: [Fort Frolic, Fleet Hall] A Place to Relax.   Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:10 pm

Sleep Sleep Sleep drunken drunken drunken afro afro

Last edited by Electric Flesh on Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circus of Values
Thuggish Splicer
Thuggish Splicer

PostSubject: Re: [Fort Frolic, Fleet Hall] A Place to Relax.   Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:22 pm

I was surprised by what had gone down in his life.
"Shit. Your life has been worse than mine...well, to me there isn't much. I lived in the foothills of Italy for the first years of my life. Moved to the big city, got hurt in a crane accident, and high-tailed it to Rapture, so not much." I sighed, and stared at the metal ceiling. "It is such a damn good life down here..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Electric Flesh
Thuggish Splicer
Thuggish Splicer

PostSubject: Re: [Fort Frolic, Fleet Hall] A Place to Relax.   Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:30 pm

It's a good life...I just wish mine was as bit better. Sure beats living in New York, though. This place makes me happier, anyway","So, off to the McDonough's, then."

The bathysphere came to a halt, and they exited the station.The turntable read "Neptune's Bounty"...

Conitnued HERE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Fort Frolic, Fleet Hall] A Place to Relax.   

Back to top Go down

[Fort Frolic, Fleet Hall] A Place to Relax.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1